Viewing pictures from GS4 on a non full hd TV and laptop monitor....

stephanie85

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to go and start complaining that I think my GS4 takes blurry non sharp pictures, I'm sure that topic has been beaten to no end... Can it be that when I send pictures to my TV and Blu-ray and also my laptop that it is the screens that are not really good and not the camera taking the pictures? My TV is a plasma it's older like four years old it's 720 and my laptop is older like four years old it's an HP with a resolution of 1600 x 900 led.... On the phone screen the photo looks sharp.

Posted via Android Central App

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to go and start complaining that I think my GS4 takes blurry non sharp pictures, I'm sure that topic has been beaten to no end... Can it be that when I send pictures to my TV and Blu-ray and also my laptop that it is the screens that are not really good and not the camera taking the pictures? My TV is a plasma it's older like four years old it's 720 and my laptop is older like four years old it's an HP with a resolution of 1600 x 900 led.... On the phone screen the photo looks sharp.

Posted via Android Central App

It's possible, but more likely that the big screen allows you to see image defects not noticeable on the small device screen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463