- 47 Posts
I would like to make it so the orientation of the phone does not turn the snooze off.
My phone is set to snooze twice at 5 min intervals. This morning my alarm went off, I picked the phone up to tell it to snooze, but instead the alarm turned off. I wasn't late for work, but I did have to rush more than I like because the alarm had turned itself off and not just snoozed for 5min. I could swear I saw it somewhere in settings.
Phone is stock.
Joe , Kalispell, MT
Posted via Android Central AppJoe F. in Montana
Galaxy S4, Stock
- 10-10-2013, 08:11 AM #2Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By nyaaww in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 05:24 PM
- By standi22 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:28 AM
- By cwoodffr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:43 PM
- By paulw79 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:43 PM
- By llluck666 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:54 PM