- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 media muted in chrome browser
I noticed a problem that started yesterday on 10/9/13 with my Galaxy S4. Initially the media volume was grayed out. I rebooted and it is accessible. The problem I have is that when you try to play a video on a web page in chrome, the volume is muted. When I hit the volume rocker it only brings up the phone volume. It isn't even registering that media is playing. My media volume is at full volume. I get audio any other way accept for video content in the chrome browser. Anyone else have this problem, or more importantly a fix?
- By daveappen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Keylah in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:42 AM
- By ARNIE CHAN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:01 PM
- By granim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:11 PM
- By kailani22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:17 PM