- 10-14-2013, 10:44 PM #2
- 25 Posts
Re: s4 connecting with mac osx 10.5.8
Sakamonk: hey I'm on a macbook pro 13" with OS 10.7 connecting my stock S4 with OS 4.2 via AirDroid, available for free on Google Play.
It works seemlessly via wifi, a browser, and a QR code... pretty cool actually! No need for cables or BT. It's simple.... leave samsung's Kies and all the other apps behind.
Try it, you'll be happy you did. Good Luck!
peaceBreathe... you'll feel better!
GalaxyS4;RazrHD/Maxx;Droid3/2;Z6c/tv;E815;V710;V60s/i; EricssonT39m;StarTac7868/7860;MicroTacElite;Ultra Classic II
- By Seronac in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:12 PM
- By PcNy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:55 AM
- By ogio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:34 PM
- By scubatke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:46 AM
- By nnoix in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:08 AM