Can't Bluetooth dial without unlocking screen first
My S4 will not dial by Bluetooth unless I unlock the screen first. I have it on the setting to dial even when screen is locked, but it doesn't work. This makes it very difficult to make calls while driving, which is the main reason I use Bluetooth in the first place. Does anyone have a fix for this?
- 10-14-2013, 12:31 AM #2
- 7,946 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-14-2013, 08:10 PM #3
- 10-16-2013, 09:39 PM #5
- 146 Posts
Re: Can't Bluetooth dial without unlocking screen first
Not sure if this is the fix, but I saw a setting that may do it for you...
Open the phone dialer, hit the phone menu button, go to settings, go to call accessories, from there it has an option to allow outgoing calls from bluetooth while device is locked.
Hope that helps.
Posted from my Galaxy S4 via Android Central App
- 10-18-2013, 05:55 PM #6
- By jiman72 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 18Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:40 PM
- By moto5s in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:35 PM
- By bad1550 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:40 PM
- By Chrysanthemum1212 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:58 AM
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 06:52 PM