- 60 Posts
Downloaded images from Google
Having issues when I want to save an image from the internet using the Chrome browser. I long press and save the image, which opens a download notification on top. When the download is complete, I can open the picture but there is no way to move it into the gallery nor can I share it (via Facebook, Instagram, etc.). The only way I can access the file to share it is to go into the My File app and into the download folder, where I can select the file and move it (usually into a folder in my gallery). There has to be an easier way to do this right? Basically, I just want to share a picture on the internet without having to jump through hoops.
- 10-18-2013, 02:37 PM #2
- 329 Posts
Re: Downloaded images from Google
You might install QuickPic and use it as your gallery.
I tap on the download's notification of the picture and choose QickPic for to show the picture.
Now I'm able to copy or to move or to share the pic.
Maybe you've to clear your stock gallery as default viewer in Settings, Apps ...
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:50 PM
- By john6969 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:51 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:44 AM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Singanita in forum HTC One VReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:39 PM