- 1 Posts
OTA update fails sticks at "downloading do not turn off target"
Well the title pretty much says it all. I am running ME7 right now, and i am rooted. I am attempting to update using the OTA update and it downloads fine. Prompts me to install now or later. Then boots to the infamous Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target screen. I can get the phone back to running fine by booting into the download os page and canceling, but i would really like to update as im tired of the notification. Also i am attempting to keep root using SuperSU. (might be the issue)? and i cant remember but i may have uninstalled some apps that were included on the phone while i was not thinking. (i know this may also be causing the problem)
i have searched for the past 2 days some but all i can find is info on getting out to the Downloading page which i already knew...
any suggestions? and if at all possible i would like to keep root but whatever is suppose
note* i have safestrap installed as well
- 10-25-2013, 05:51 PM #2
- 356 Posts
- 11-02-2013, 02:42 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: OTA update fails sticks at "downloading do not turn off target"
Guys, which version of Odin works with the Vzw GS 4. I'm having this same issue after rooting. I have no way to enter recovery via TWRP or CWP and my root package didn't have an Odin file to use. Looking at XDA Dev site I don't see a version for the sch-i545. I just want to get the update installed.
- 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM #4
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:30 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:43 PM
- By jdeck6910 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
- By Craig Jenkinson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:07 PM