- 409 Posts
Calls won't get answered or rejected by voice
My sister just got a brand spankin new s4, and when she says answer or reject, nothing happens. Now, she has the voice control commands all set up, so I don't know what's going on.
She'd ask herself, but she isn't a member of the forum. Don't worry, I'll send her your way though lol.
Thanks in advance!! :-)
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 10-27-2013 at 08:47 AM."Paint to live. Live to paint."
- Yesterday, 08:57 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Calls won't get answered or rejected by voice
I had the same issue, searched high and low and couldn't find ANYTHING. Turned out to be simple, but very annoying - you can't have 'Vibrate when ringing' (in the sound settings) turned on if you want to have this feature. It's really infuriating for me because I'm usually in one of two places for my work - in a loud factory where I won't hear it ringing but will feel it vibrating, or else driving where I need to be able to answer calls handsfree. Grr!
- By Patrick Schroedl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 99Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:54 AM
- By LlamaGS in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:03 PM
- By CJH315 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:28 AM
- By Niel Loeb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:35 PM
- By peek_12_21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:33 PM