- 20 Posts
How do I save a screen shot?
I'm a total Galaxy newbie. On my Motorola phones a captured screen shot got put in a screenshots folder.
I see that my screenshot now gets put in the clipboard. Where I need some help is how to get the image into a file on the phone:
- How do I create a new file?
- How do I write the clipboard into the file?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-29-2013, 08:16 PM #2
- 1,786 Posts
- 10-29-2013, 09:30 PM #4
- By Zingfharn in forum LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:24 PM
- By bsilvertab#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:32 AM
- By BMWBig6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:37 PM
- By archer75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:27 PM