- 2 Posts
Outgoing call quality?
Hi - first post. When I am trying to talk on the phone, my recipients cannot hear me talk, although I can hear them just fine. Is this a known GS4 problem? or are there settings I can tweak? I haven't tried the Adapt sound feature yet.
Thanks for any help you can give me, this is getting really frustrating, especially since we gave up the land line.
- 11-03-2013, 05:11 PM #2Current: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 tablet, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)Flames Wallpaper
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- 2 Posts
Re: Outgoing call quality?
What are the recommended setting for optimal quality? I am going to do the Adapt sound, although it looks like that won't change anything for this issue.
- By trek5000 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:39 AM
- By kb1123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:09 AM
- By Don1713 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:19 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:00 PM
- By oskar1995 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:25 PM