Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - No mobile networks on 4.3 except if I check for software update!

My non rooted Verizon S4 is now on 4.3. I can connect to WiFi, sent msg and make calls but I can not get wireless 4g, 3g or 1x data!
    Interestingly if I do a software update/check for updates I can see the 4G or 3G icon come on and the phone successfully connect to mobile data to determine I am up to date.
    It then drops data and I have no mobile data. I can connect to wifi but I usually have to toggle wifi on then off then on. This is also a new issue but isn't a deal breaker like this!
    I have done a battery pull restart, I have wiped the Android cache. Verizon gave me a new sim and that didn't work. Their next step is a factory reset. Does anyone else have any ideas?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - No mobile networks on 4.3 except if I check for software update!

I did a factory wipe and the problem was resolved.