Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - Nova Launcher vs. Next Launcher

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone used both? Which is your favorite? I'm currently using Nova but wanted some insight. TIA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

MCOnthink

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have Next Launcher and I really like it. I don't noramally pay for apps but I was given a play store gift card and decided to try it out. They are good about updating any fixes thus far and the 3-d mode is pretty cool to look at.
Honestly I think Nova is probably just as good, but Next is just a little shinier.

Cyrene

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I have used a bunch if them on my old phone (EvoLte), ADW, Holo, Windows 7, SsLauncher, Nova, and Apex. Basically, Nova and Apex are very similar and my favorites. On the SGS4, I'm using Apex as it allows for a transparent navigation bar, which I love.

Sent from my SGS4 using Tapatalk

SevereDeceit

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have used a bunch if them on my old phone (EvoLte), ADW, Holo, Windows 7, SsLauncher, Nova, and Apex. Basically, Nova and Apex are very similar and my favorites. On the SGS4, I'm using Apex as it allows for a transparent navigation bar, which I love.

Nova allows the transparent navigation bar or status bar as well.

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I was searching for one the other day and came across an app called "Buzz Launcher" ... seems very responsive, no lag. Looks and feels pretty nice.

Posted via Android Central App

Mike Lang1

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Nova Prime for a while and I just tried Next Launcher 3D trial and I like it.
It seems to be fast, snappier and beautiful themes. However, I experienced some reboots
and bootloops since I installed it. I read their facebook page and it seemed to have some problem
with some S4 (bootloops). Mine is a Note 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781