1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google play store purchased apps issue

So I need serious help/explanation to this issue I have come across. I had created a new Google account due to my old one being hacked into.

What I realized is that all my apps would be gone if I removed my old email from the phone. So realizing that I am rooted with titanium backup, I did a backup of all my apps on TB....reset my phone to factory settings...put my new Google account in and ran a restore of all my apps that were associated with my old Google account. Worked like a charm, until it came to my purchased apps.

Whenever I have an update for a purchased app I get the 403 error code. So I tried to uninstall the app and see if it would make me re-buy it under my new Google account...nope. It says "purchased" and when I hit install I get the same 403 error code.

Now I know the obvious way around this is to keep my old Google account on the phone but I really don't want to do that. Is there a way I can somehow unlink the purchased apps so I can just rebuy them?

Need your help and thanks in advance!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Google play store purchased apps issue

obviously u purchased the app with other account and trying with new app is lame....

how would you feel if i try to use the app u purchased from ur account
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google play store purchased apps issue

I'm trying to rebuy it obviously if you read my post correctly. Thanks for your lack of help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thumbs up Re: Google play store purchased apps issue

try to push the app to your phone from your computers google account (google - play-apps-myapps-choose the phone) this works for me ....good luck m8