- 60 Posts
Google Contacts has constant sync error
After doing some cleanup in my google contacts, my sync for contacts only is broke. I get this error message:
Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. Been this way since I did some cleaning. Deleted some redundant stuff and I guess it was too much at one time for contacts to handle. Any known fixes?
- 11-21-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 11-21-2013, 10:33 AM #3
- 02-15-2014, 10:39 AM #5
- 16 Posts
Re: Google Contacts has constant sync error
I'm having a sync issue, too. Contacts didn't sync for 2 days. I finally turned it on and off a couple of times and it synced. I can't get the Amazon mp3 player to sync with the cloud and I can't get the Kindle reader app to sync. The Amazon mp3 player says that it does not recognize my credentials. The Kindle app says that it cannot register my device.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jordan keyes in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2015, 06:17 PM
- By still1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 53Last Post: 12-12-2013, 05:56 PM
- By smathew4 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:11 PM
- By cynindesign in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 02:40 PM
- By TomoJSnapey93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:40 AM