- 1 Posts
Please help Ipad to S4 ASAP
I just switched to S4 from a Blackberry for 3 years as I have been I Guam for that long and there is no 4G there. Back to the states and new smartphone is taking time to learn. How can I transfer my music from my Ipad2 to my S4 WITHOUT a computer? My computer (HP) that has my iTunes is back in Guam waiting to be packed up. All I have is my ipad with tons of songs and would like to get them on my S4.
With as smart as these phones are there has to be a way!!
- 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM #2
Re: Please help Ipad to S4 ASAP
Welcome to Android Central! You'd think there'd be an easy way, but remember, you're also dealing with the huge barrier between the iOS and Android ecosystems. I don't know how accessible the actual music files on your iPad are, but if you can access them, maybe you could upload them to Google Drive or Box or some other cloud service from your iPad, then access them that way on your S4.
- By mark5019 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 95Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:08 AM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:22 PM
- By kabenac in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Ravi Y in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:54 PM
- By wburleson in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:18 PM