Help, GS4 stuck in Boot
Information: model #: SCH-i545, I am rooted, verizon
I recently installed an app for my cpu that said it would overclock it... it said that it needed to install drivers and my device would reboot when it was finished.
when i turn it on it shows the samsung logo with an unlocked padlock for a few seconds and then it goes away, then the screen is blank and i find that my phone is heating up
I can go into stock recovery, and i have tried clearing my cache, but it didn't help. I have a warranty, but it doesnt cover rooted phones.
Help would be great!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 09:41 PM.
- 12-06-2013, 05:16 PM #2
- 12-07-2013, 10:54 AM #5
- 01-12-2014, 08:25 PM #6
- By phantom27 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:10 PM
- By caelius_overcasts in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:32 PM
- By hcane466 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:27 AM
- By slave in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Felix Croisetiere in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM