1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need help saving a voice mail

I have a Verizon S4 and I'm switching to T-Mobile. My mom passed away about 5 years ago, and I saved her last voice mail she left me. How do I save it to the sd card? I was going to call NSA and see if they could email it to me, but u figured thus would be easier.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: I need help saving a voice mail

Quote Originally Posted by blueyzfr6 View Post
    I have a Verizon S4 and I'm switching to T-Mobile. My mom passed away about 5 years ago, and I saved her last voice mail she left me. How do I save it to the sd card? I was going to call NSA and see if they could email it to me, but u figured thus would be easier.

That's so nice the bet i can think of it to use a recording device and save it to a SD card and i am sorry for your loss
    If I helped hit that thanks button

I did this for someone.
    What I did was use Skype from a laptop with a recorder plugin. I then recorded the call.
    There are some call recording apps, but I have never used them. I think most require root.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I would suggest using Voicemails Forever, I had used them in the past to save voicemails as mp3.

It's really simple. All you have to do is listen to the voicemails in their entirety and when you're done there is a mp3 waiting for you. You can edit the recording to individual files on their site or use a free software like Audacity to cut it up. Hope that helps

Global Posts
    13,796 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

I helped my girlfriend save a voice mail by hers by playing it on her 'dumbphone' and I used my voice recorder on my phone. The clarity came out really well. Even though it was a recording of a recording, I couldn't tell. There seemed to be no flaws.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here