Font on Lock Screet and notification bar and calendar
Is there a way to change the font on the lock screen from white to something else? The date and time are almost impossible to see on the photo that I am using for wall paper. I am afraid my only option is to use another darker photo. Also is there anyway to increase the size of icons and font on the notification bar. Can't see any of them unless I put my glasses on and then only if I unlock the phone and get the black background. While on the topic of Fonts, is there a way to increase their size on the calendar as I can't read who my appointments are with. I like that I can toggle the font size in messages with the volume key but this doesn't work with the calendar. Any suggestions of alternate apps for solutions or other suggestions welcome. I'm using Launcher pro.
- 12-20-2013, 02:49 PM #2
- 32 Posts
Re: Font on Lock Screet and notification bar and calendar
Settings - My Device - Display - Font Size
This should take care of most of your problems regarding font size.
Settings - My Device - Lock Screen - Lock Screen Widgets - Edit Personal Information
This will enable you to change the color of the personal message if you are not using another lock screen widget. If these don't give you the desired results you might benefit from magnification. Settings - My Device - Accessibility - Magnification Gestures. Hope this helps.
- 12-26-2013, 12:43 AM #3
Joe F. in Montana
- 59 Posts
Galaxy S4, Stock
- By N2myN2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:50 AM
- By amanchor in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:12 PM
- By d.moss in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
- By wel93 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:47 PM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:41 PM