- 01-16-2014, 07:27 PM #26
- 12 Posts
Re: Having Trouble with my 64gb memory card...
Format on Windows 7 will not do FAT32 by default, but if you open a command prompt and enter "format /?" you will see that the format command does offer an option to format a volume as FAT32.
That said, I haven't used this on an SD card, so I can't vouch for the result of such a format.
- By Dronak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:08 PM
- By eugchen in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:12 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Lightfoxatg in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:12 PM
- By Corey Townsend in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM