Need help unrooting firmware 4.3
Still not familiar with rooting so bare with me...
I successfully rooted my phone and have the SuperSU app on my phone. Well, I was prompted with the Instal Update from Samsung and kept hitting ignore until I accidentally hit install. I know my phone isn't rooted anymore, but I still have the SuperSU app that won't leave once uninstalled, and I need to rid my phone of any root evidence as I need to make an insurance claim. I've searched everywhere, but latest unroots I've found are for 4.2.2. So, now I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do. Please help!
- 12-28-2013, 03:53 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 04:55 PM #5
Re: Need help unrooting firmware 4.3
You need to go over to the xda developer forums and search for "no wipe images galaxy s4". That will point you to the download file and instructions to flash Verizon firmware with Odin.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- 01-05-2014, 11:46 AM #6
- 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM #8
- 01-06-2014, 04:21 AM #10
- By honex97 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:54 AM
- By GGill007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:31 PM
- By jp719 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:42 PM
- By anna10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:33 PM
- By AndrewDoyle2014 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:06 AM