1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Default messaging App always scrolls to oldest message instead of the latest post.

Hello all,

I have an issue where when I go into a text message it always goes to the top of the screen which is the oldest message from the contact. Very frustrating to have to always scroll all the way down to see what the person latest text message to me is. I have gone into every setting I can think of and just can seem to get it to go to the most resent message first.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Michael.

Default Re: Default messaging App always scrolls to oldest message instead of the latest post.

I use the stock messaging and don't have this issue. A factory reset might fix it, but you can also try a 3rd party messaging app such as Handcent or Chomp. I've used both and both work great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Default messaging App always scrolls to oldest message instead of the latest post.

I also use the stock messaging app and have found that for whatever reason this can happen while in landscape mode. Is that your issue?

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

I've been having this very issue and was just living with it. I hope a resolution can be found.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This happens to me too but only when I'm in landscape mode Very Frustrating