- 1 Posts
Default messaging App always scrolls to oldest message instead of the latest post.
I have an issue where when I go into a text message it always goes to the top of the screen which is the oldest message from the contact. Very frustrating to have to always scroll all the way down to see what the person latest text message to me is. I have gone into every setting I can think of and just can seem to get it to go to the most resent message first.
Any suggestions would be very helpful.
- 01-09-2014, 01:05 AM #2
- 219 Posts
Re: Default messaging App always scrolls to oldest message instead of the latest post.
I use the stock messaging and don't have this issue. A factory reset might fix it, but you can also try a 3rd party messaging app such as Handcent or Chomp. I've used both and both work great.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- 01-10-2014, 11:34 AM #3
- 01-10-2014, 09:34 PM #4
- 01-17-2014, 03:47 PM #5
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:41 PM
- By AaronDeVante in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:05 AM
- By ether813 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Mike Capro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:47 AM
- By price0909 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:47 AM