- 212 Posts
Unfortunately, Internet has stopped
I just upgraded to the S4 and I love it. I constantly use the bookmarks widget. Multiple times a day my browser freezes and say a "unfortunately, Internet has stopped"
. The widget goes blank and I have to clear the Internet data to reset it. The weird thing is it only happens when I'm on a particular site. I did some searching but didn't get any real answers. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by jdazzr; 01-05-2014 at 01:35 AM.
- 01-05-2014, 03:29 AM #2
- 01-14-2014, 10:19 AM #3
- 01-14-2014, 10:42 AM #4
- 02-05-2014, 05:21 PM #5
- 02-12-2014, 08:05 PM #6
- 02-12-2014, 08:26 PM #7
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:59 PM
- By lwm4p in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:16 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:26 AM
- By RIP_Leroi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Pikabruce in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:08 PM