- 1 Posts
How to make my Verizon phone work with AT&T?
Ok so I have a verizon galaxy s4, I inserted my at&t SIM card and figured out how to make the texts and calls to work. Now the problem is the i cant get any data. Can somebody please tell me what I need to do to make this work? I heard i would have to root it? How do i do that....
- 01-13-2014, 12:42 AM #2
- 01-13-2014, 09:55 AM #3
- 10 Posts
Re: How to make my verizon phone work with at&t?
Do you get the incoming call numbers properly, means the format of the number. I m also using Verizon S4 with AT&T and getting incoming calls in the following format +2015428653., due to which my contacts name is not coming when I receive a call. Just curious whether you are also facing the same problem.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- By cleankutazn in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:24 AM
- By lanching123 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Jesus Barrera1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:04 PM
- By Eve85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:47 AM
- By mort3770 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:15 PM