Samsung Apps need updated - how?
Every morning when I turn my phone on - in my notification bar is a Samsung specific icon saying X number of apps need updated. But I don't have a clue how to go about updating them. When I click on the notification - it just disappears and nothing happens. I've nosed around in all the Samsung apps and I'm not seeing anything obvious as to what exactly needs updated.
Can anyone tell me where I should be looking for this mysterious update?
- 01-14-2014, 11:53 AM #2
- 01-14-2014, 11:56 AM #3
- 601 Posts
Re: Samsung Apps need updated - how?
Take a look at the last post in this thread for a possible solution - WHAT'S THIS: SamsungApps (Updates are available for 2 apps). Also, I think I saw another thread where someone suggested a way to make the notification go away, but I can't find the thread right now.Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- 01-14-2014, 04:37 PM #4
- 01-14-2014, 09:44 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 04:17 PM #6
- By esquishems in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:10 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 57Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:02 AM
- By kaufmansm in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:40 AM
- By maykec in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:17 AM
- By altairirfan in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:15 AM