- 4 Posts
Unroot Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Hi I'm wanting to upgrade my s4 to the newest firmware version. The phone is rooted so will this cause any problems? It is the stock ROM so there are no changes there. If I need to unroot it to upgrade can someone tell me how?
edit* Also I have vruame7 firmware and I'm having some trouble finding it. I would think I would need to put this version back on.
Last edited by Cody Horton; 01-19-2014 at 09:07 PM.
- 01-20-2014, 05:12 PM #2
- By denschwindt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:55 PM
- By jeffgravis in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Jeremiah Leaver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:03 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:17 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:51 PM