Hidden Android Backup Feature
I've been debating whether to use this feature or not. I know it's pretty complicated to do but I know how to get to it and the commands to perform the backup. I haven't been able to find a very good backup app to use for my phone which is not rooted. So if anyone has ever used it, please let me know what you're experience is with it.
- 01-21-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 01-21-2014, 10:40 AM #3
- 01-21-2014, 02:30 PM #4
Re: Hidden Android Backup Feature
If you have a laptop/desktop you can use ADB to backup.
Not that convoluted but you mudt have ADB installed on your computer and the correct drivers for the USB port on the phone.
- 01-21-2014, 02:54 PM #5
- By Edward Haddon in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 51Last Post: 08-30-2015, 01:48 PM
- By successsor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2014, 09:25 PM
- By Rvg5 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:46 AM
- By Aqsaldan in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:10 AM
- By zhang82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:32 PM