- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 awake 90% of time....
Hey guys, I've been having some pretty bad battery issues recently. I'm rooted MK2 and have apps like Facebook and Twitter greenified. For some reason the phone is still staying awake and wakelockdetector can't find the culprit. Any suggestions? I did a factory reset about a week ago and then reinstalled all of my apps manually to see if that would fix anything, bud sadly no dice.
- 02-12-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 02-12-2014, 03:49 PM #4Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By bgl321 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:44 AM
- By LuvMusic in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:20 PM
- By galaxy s4 user in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:30 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:24 PM
- By hausjam in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:41 PM