1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Closing Apps goes to kill App page

I've had the S4 for a couple months now and it's great. But recently I've had this very annoying problem. When ever I click the home screen while I'm on message, Internet. .etc it goes to the page to kill the apps from running (hold down the home button). I'm not holding down the button just hitting it normal. I don't download stuff or have tons of files. I use the phone for calling texting and Internet. I noticed the problem when I was mostly on Chrome just surfing the web. So it got so annoying I did a Master reset and it didn't do it for a couple of weeks but then started up again. Even if I restart my phone it doesn't do it for a hour or 2 but then it does it again. I feel like it might have to do something The cleaner I downloaded clean master? Maybe it wants to conserve my battery so it goes directly to the kill app page? I hope you guys have a answer for me. Thanks guys !

Default Re: Closing Apps goes to kill App page

Mines been doing this for a while now too. A reboot usually solves the problem for lil bit, but it always comes back.

Default Re: Closing Apps goes to kill App page

Been noticing that too lately. Mostly happens when I'm trying to close things too fast followed by hitting home as the last thing.