Verizon Galaxy S4: Taking bets on when we'll get KitKat update!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Who will be next in line for the kit kat update: Tmobile or Verizon. Over or under two weeks

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

rsadalarasu

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Taking Bets!!!!

I m sure Verizon will be the last in any update. I have never remember Verizon rushing to push an update.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site

I bet there will be at least 4 more freaking threads about it before it's released!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Verizon will be last which is upsetting since I have them. :(

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

I m sure Verizon will be the last in any update. I have never remember Verizon rushing to push an update.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They did with 4.3 on the S3/4 and Note 2

Sent via Tapatalk

Verizon will be last which is upsetting since I have them. :(

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Yeah, I believe Verizon got the 4.3 update before Sprint or AT&T...seems like it doesn't matter what they do, the reputation is established. I imagine the update will be available fairly soon, have faith...

I bet there will be at least 4 more freaking threads about it before it's released!

This is what we should bet on!

Then after the update is out, we can take the over/under on the number of "battery life sucks after KitKat update" threads.

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Taking bets on when we'll get KitKat update!!!!

That's about right!!!!!!!! About 3 weeks later.

Markctco

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

Who will be next in line for the kit kat update: Tmobile or Verizon. Over or under two weeks

I can't help noticing how obsessed you are with this subject. Considering our/your powerlessness over the situation it just doesn't make sense to me to waist SO much time and energy over something that will simply happen when it happens.
May I suggest that you view this as an opportunity to practice some patience and to PLEASE do so silently?
There must surely be more important things you'll be able to do with that saved time and energy.

Thanks in advance:)

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Y r you dumb asses reading the post and responding. If you don't like what's going on, go elsewhere!!!!

Larry_F

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

I can't help noticing how obsessed you are with this subject. Considering our/your powerlessness over the situation it just doesn't make sense to me to waist SO much time and energy over something that will simply happen when it happens.
May I suggest that you view this as an opportunity to practice some patience and to PLEASE do so silently?
There must surely be more important things you'll be able to do with that saved time and energy.

Thanks in advance:)

The person to whom you responded has now started yet another thread to complain about the same update. If you look at the posting history of that user you can see that almost all of his posts are either to complain about not getting some update or to tell another user (in not very nice language) to stop reading if he doesn't like what was posted. Do you know if there is a way, using either the web interface to these forums or the Android app, to easily skip posts from users whose posts you deem to be not worth reading?

Thanks,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463