- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Caller cannot hear my voice!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon.
My phone has been working fine since I got this phone about a year ago. Now the caller cannot hear my voice!! If I call a person or a person calls me, either way, they cannot hear me!!
I tried using the VOICE RECORDER, and it records my voice just phone which means that mic can pick up my voice.
I tried turning off the phone and turning it back on. Still doesn't work.
I tried taking out the battery. Still doesn't work.
I tried blowing around the mic area to possible remove dust. Does't work.
- 02-27-2014, 03:23 AM #2
Re: Caller cannot hear my voice!
I really don't want to say this but your best bet may be a factory reset. If this fails you'll need to call Verizon for a replacement. My friends S4 did the exact same thing when he bought it so he took it back the same day.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By Rosita Figueroa in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2015, 11:07 PM
- By daijiaoking in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:07 AM
- By Ellis Bratcher in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Ellis Bratcher in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:34 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:24 PM