- 60 Posts
set ringtones, set notifications going away...
I've experienced this 3 or 4 times now since Thanksgiving... All my set ringtones and notifications are set to factory default after a normal restart of phone. Effing SUCKS! Running 4.2.2 stock. Anybody else experience this? Wonder if it's a 4.2.2 issue?I'm left in the now with a wondrous glow
- 03-07-2014, 08:20 AM #2
- 619 Posts
Re: set ringtones, set notifications going away...
I'm on 4.3, but I still get random changes of my notification from "silent" to the strange whistle that's apparently the default notification sound. Luckily, my custom ringtone has mostly stayed, although I think it did get replaced one time by one of the stock ones for no obvious reason.Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By amsparky in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 03-10-2014, 08:16 AM
- By artman80906 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:20 PM
- By steve_ma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:36 AM
- By nagellack in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:28 AM
- By pinkdolphi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:55 PM