Verizon Galaxy S4: My saved video from my gallery won't play!?
So I have two videos in my gallery, which is about one hour long, that wont play. When I go to the video, its all black and in the middle it has a box with the crack on the upper right corner ( and a circle in the middle of it with dots), and when I click play it says "Sorry, this video cannot be played." Ive had this video saved on my Sd card with the previous phone a year ago and it played fine when i played it on the s4. But now, it wont play. Is it because I took too many picture, so it took up the memory? Is there a way to get it back?
- 03-12-2014, 09:42 PM #2
- 03-12-2014, 11:58 PM #4
- 03-14-2014, 01:20 AM #6
- 03-23-2014, 04:12 PM #8
- 6 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy S4: My saved video from my gallery won't play!?
I've been having the same problems for months now. In My Files the videos show up as icons with lightning bolts or just an arrow and when you click on them it says "Sorry video cannot be played". This implies that My Files knows they are videos but for some reason cannot play them. The people at the Verizon store are clueless, they are good for taking your money but not to solve problems. Often I can play videos immediately after taking them then they are as described above. My SD card has many other files on it and none of them display this error only the videos, and sometimes, photos.
How does one delete and reinstall the default camera app? I think Google, Samsung and Verizon are all to blame. Maybe Apple is the way to go? Android is just not reliable.
- 03-04-2015, 07:20 PM #9
- 06-06-2015, 02:19 PM #10
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2015, 11:35 PM
- By pcguys in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:26 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:23 AM
- By devchaube15 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
- By Caddant in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:54 PM