- 267 Posts
Not able to text or post pictures to facebok from home
Ok, so here is a strange one, I am not able to send pictures by text or post them to apps like Facebook from home, I can leave home and have no issues. Not sure what the deal is. I have good signal and regular text messages and Facebook postings work just fine, just not pictures. I have no problem doing it with my Spring Iphone, but for some reason, I am not able to do it with my Verizon S4. This have been going on for many months now. The weird thing is I was able to do it with no problem before hand, then it just decided not to work from home. Any ideas?
- 03-19-2014, 02:47 PM #2
- 03-20-2014, 06:48 AM #3
Re: Not able to text or post pictures to facebok from home
Wifi was my first thought... I have issues from time to time at work while connected to wifi... I can not restart their wireless router... but if I turn off wifi everything works great. The wifi does help with my battery life, so I only turn it off if I'm having issues.Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By Profaniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:47 PM
- By kansasandroid1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:51 PM
- By Ace Charters in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Arthur-tech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Bruce Bolduc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:59 PM