- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Couple of questions regarding the S4
I have Verizon as my carrier. Therefore, I decided to ask my questions here:
1. If you use the floating keyboard option, can you change the size of the keyboard?
2. I had a friend with an S3 and their ringtone spoke the phone number calling you. Can you do this on the S4 and how would you do this?
Thanks for your time.
- 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM #2
Re: Couple of questions regarding the S4
1. Not sure what you mean by floating keyboard.
2. This is an option under accessibility.. You go to "Talk Back". From there you can setup what it speaks.. Caller ID is an option.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By oxidax in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:04 AM
- By bluzman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum MetroPCSReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:16 PM
- By seetha lakshmi in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
- By bluzman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM