reinstalling an app
One of my favorite apps on my Samsung Galaxy S4 stopped working so I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall. Now when I try to download the app, instead of downloading, it simply says "installed." Apparently the uninstall procedure didn't remove everything and now I can't reinstall the app. is there any way to get this app installed again?
- 03-29-2014, 11:05 PM #2
- 03-30-2014, 10:42 AM #4
Re: reinstalling an app
Open the Google Play Store app on your phone and do a search for Radio.com. The app page should tell you if it's installed or not, and give you buttons to Install, Uninstall, Open, or Update, as the case may be. You can also go to the Play Store website and install it to your device from there: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.radiocom. This is assuming that the Google Play Store is available in the country where you live.
- By theunknownandrew in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2016, 05:21 PM
- By licountrygirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:29 PM
- By sevenveils in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:34 PM
- By elvise in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:24 AM
- By vinnyt225 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:25 PM