Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wlynott
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default reinstalling an app

One of my favorite apps on my Samsung Galaxy S4 stopped working so I decided to uninstall it and then reinstall. Now when I try to download the app, instead of downloading, it simply says "installed." Apparently the uninstall procedure didn't remove everything and now I can't reinstall the app. is there any way to get this app installed again?

Default Re: reinstalling an app

Welcome to Android Central! What app is it? And are you going through Google Play?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The app is radio.com and frankly I don't know if I'm going through Google Play. Sorry

Open the Google Play Store app on your phone and do a search for Radio.com. The app page should tell you if it's installed or not, and give you buttons to Install, Uninstall, Open, or Update, as the case may be. You can also go to the Play Store website and install it to your device from there: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.radiocom. This is assuming that the Google Play Store is available in the country where you live.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I really appreciate your help. I have it now and I'm thrilled. Have a great day.
    B. Diddy likes this.