Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Euroskank CM10

Default Almost Out of Internal Memory

It says that I have 10.40 GB of internal application memory used and 6.64 GB of miscellaneous internal memory used. Every app that carries the option of being saved to the SD card has been moved to the SD card. I don't understand how I'm using so much internal memory... Can anyone explain why I have over 10 GB of internal memory used when I've saved almost every app to the SD card??

Also, what is all that app info in miscellaneous memory about?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Pure mathematics is the only truth in our world.

Default Re: Almost Out of Internal Memory

Are you saving any music or movies/youtube on the internal memory? Recording movies with the camera is defaulted to the internal memory and they can add up quick.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

Have you tried cleaning your cache? You also might try one of the many clean up apps out there (I like SD Maid). These will find the bits and pieces of apps that you may have had installed, but have since removed or any cached items and remove them. If you've flashed any custom ROMs, you will often have leftovers from previous ROMs. These can also take up a lot of space.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Euroskank CM10

I don't have any movies downloaded. I have about 40 songs downloaded. No custom ROM. I use Clean Master to get rid of junk files and free up internal memory. My concern is cleaning out my miscellaneous internal memory. They list apps, and I'm afraid that if I try and free up space, I'll end up deleting apps. My gallery only contains pictures, no recorded files. I'm stumped.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Pure mathematics is the only truth in our world.