| || |
Detecting headphones but not playing properly
Brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 from Verizon (unboxed yesterday).
When I plug in the headphones:
1. Headphone icon appears on notification bar
2. Sound comes out of headphones for fraction of a second then...
3. Sound reverts to the phone speakers
4. Headphone icon remains on notificaiton bar
When I unplug headphones:
1. The headphone icon disappears
2. Sound continues to come out of phone speakers
So Android is able to detect when the headphones are plugged in/out which seem to suggest the electrical connection (jack) is working fine, possibly a software/configuration issue? I've surfed through every setting I could find, no luck. Help.