- 04-10-2014, 09:08 PM #2
- 174 Posts
I use Helium. You have to connect your phone to your PC to enable backups (for non-root only), but then you can run the backup. Backs up your apps, data, settings, etc. When you restore, it will even restore your home screen stuff. All the instructions are on the app store page. Hope this helps.
Posted via Android Central App on my VZW LG GPad 8.3 LTE
Last edited by danhartman26; 04-11-2014 at 06:50 AM.
- 04-11-2014, 11:33 AM #3
- 91 Posts
Re: S4 backup without rooting
+1 Helium has worked flawlessly for my S4. Had to do a factory reset and it restored apps, settings, etc. (doesn't restore widgets, though.) I'm stock and have to sync with pc, but in my opinion, that's a minor irritation for the benefit.htc One M8, Galaxy s4 retired, htc Thunderbolt retired
Sent from my Atari 2600
- 04-11-2014, 01:14 PM #4
- By Greg Rhoades in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:17 AM
- By ratpakk2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:36 AM
- By new to this stuff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Ben Solomon1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:01 AM
- By jutteh in forum Kindle Fire HDX TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:54 AM