- 79 Posts
Don't want KitKat update...yet
So my S4 is rooted but that's about it. Just recently got the phone working just the way I want it using greenify and a CPU over clock app plus a few other "root necessary" apps and tweeks. Now I hear that KitKat will be coming via ota any time now.
So I have 2 questions: 1. Will I even see the ota notification since I'm rooted? And 2. If I start seeing the notification how can I stop them from showing up. I know I saw something somewhere about this but can't remember where.
At the end of the day I'd like to put off accepting the upgrade until I see how it goes for other S4 users and don't want to be harrased by notifications
Thanks in advance!
- 04-27-2014, 10:28 AM #2
- By luke31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:56 AM
- By jf2go in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 15Last Post: 06-10-2014, 01:50 PM
- By joediver in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:00 PM
- By Nate072 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:33 PM
- By iLogikk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:38 PM