- 169 Posts
I've tried upgrading from settings several times, but it doesn't work.
Tried once and it didn't work
Did a factory reset and tried again, still didn't work.
Did another factory reset and tried again, still didn't work.
It downloads the update and then appears to install it, but I get a "software update unsuccessful, no changes were made" message every time.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-27-2014, 03:57 PM #2
- 04-28-2014, 12:38 PM #4
- 429 Posts
- By prodiger in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 09-15-2016, 08:25 AM
- By chustle925 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2015, 05:40 AM
- By Murph5150 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:28 PM
- By mda_mda in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 08:28 AM
- By J-Cat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 06:01 PM