- 04-29-2014, 03:10 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 07:29 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 08:21 PM #4
- 04-29-2014, 10:31 PM #5
Re: Rooting Galaxy S4 after KitKat update.
Possibly, but it's not clear. I want to wirelessly sync from my desktop to a folder I created on my SD card, not a folder dictated by Google. If there's an easy way to do that with the new restrictions, I'm all for it.
- 04-29-2014, 11:54 PM #6
- 04-30-2014, 06:30 AM #7
- By romi_kler in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2016, 12:52 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
- By Deborah McGinnis in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Odemption in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:32 AM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:30 PM