- 04-29-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 08:29 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 09:21 PM #4
- 04-29-2014, 11:31 PM #5
Re: Rooting Galaxy S4 after KitKat update.
Possibly, but it's not clear. I want to wirelessly sync from my desktop to a folder I created on my SD card, not a folder dictated by Google. If there's an easy way to do that with the new restrictions, I'm all for it.
- 04-30-2014, 12:54 AM #6
- 04-30-2014, 07:30 AM #7
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:32 PM
- By Deborah McGinnis in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:30 PM
- By Odemption in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:32 PM
- By romi_kler in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:25 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:30 PM