Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question for those who use ES Fire Explorer

Does anyone use ES File Explorer to sinc documents to their PC? I currently use Docs to Go for my word docs that I use to keep track of collections, I use ES File Explorer for the collection picture folders, can ES sinc word docs as well? I sometimes have issues with Docs to Go creating copies of the sinced documents and then I have to go back and delete the copies. Input would be great.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Default Re: Question for those who use ES Fire Explorer

While I don't use ES to specifically use it to sync docs to my laptop, the cloud integration works great. I've added my Dropbox, Google Drive and Box accounts to it and can easily drop stuff in there and have access from anywhere or any device. I know that's not specifically what you asked, but hopefully gives you another option for your syncing.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the info, I have not thought of items like Google drive, that may be easier. With Google drive, can you edit a Doc on you phone?

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts

Sure can. They actually just released 2 stand alone apps specifically for text docs and spreadsheets ("creatively" named Google Docs and Google Sheets), but I'm not sure what, if any, extra functionality they add beyond what the normal Drive app allows you to do.

UPDATE: Google's making some changes - http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05...-apk-download/