- 1 Posts
turning off use of headset while bluetooth is active
Does any one know of a way to automatically turn off phone audio to headset when the Bluetooth is active?
I ask this as the Bluetooth in my car is only capable of call audio and not for streaming. I regularly listen to audio books via the aux input and when answering a call the S4 wants to use the headphone audio and not the Bluetooth. I would like it to use the Bluetooth and not the headset audio for the call.
- 05-02-2014, 03:52 AM #2
Re: turning off use of headset while bluetooth is active
- By Duncan1982 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2014, 03:53 PM
- By tarnak in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:12 PM
- By netmation in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:47 PM
- By Joey Esquivel in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:28 PM