Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default turning off use of headset while bluetooth is active

Does any one know of a way to automatically turn off phone audio to headset when the Bluetooth is active?

I ask this as the Bluetooth in my car is only capable of call audio and not for streaming. I regularly listen to audio books via the aux input and when answering a call the S4 wants to use the headphone audio and not the Bluetooth. I would like it to use the Bluetooth and not the headset audio for the call.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: turning off use of headset while bluetooth is active

Quote Originally Posted by wrlwnd View Post
    Does any one know of a way to automatically turn off phone audio to headset when the Bluetooth is active?

I ask this as the Bluetooth in my car is only capable of call audio and not for streaming. I regularly listen to audio books via the aux input and when answering a call the S4 wants to use the headphone audio and not the Bluetooth. I would like it to use the Bluetooth and not the headset audio for the call.
    Well, as far as I know that can't be possible its because wired connection is always preferred over the wireless connection. And as you are connected with the headset, bluetooth connection will not be connected until or unless you have forcefully clicked on it.