- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Used goomanager...now my Verizon Galaxy S4 can't get out of the download screen...help??
So I downloaded goomanager before for my s4 to try to install a recovery that would allow me to back up data and now I'm stuck in the 'downloading..do not turn off target!' screen and I can't get out of it...no matter what buttons I hold down, battery removal, etc. I need to be able to access my phone once my day starts and I'm kinda flipping out now. My phone is on 4.3 and rooted as you probably would've guessed. Would I need to use Odin or something similar to solve this problem???
- By Brenda Adank in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2015, 07:40 AM
- By Julia Matcham in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2015, 10:29 AM
- By llgarman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:26 AM
- By grandgalaz in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:01 AM