amazondrone

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
In trying to move some apps to my SD, I get a message telling me that I don't have an SD card installed. I opened my phone, and I do indeed have an SD card installed. I removed and replaced it, thinking maybe it wasn't seated properly. Powercycled phone, and I'm still getting that message. Why wouldn't my phone recognize that I have an SD card?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Either the SD card you have has been corrupted (and in most cases that is not fixable) or there is a problem with your phone's card reader. You can check both possibilities by either getting a SD card from a friend and checking it on your phone or taking your current SD card out and using a card reader to see if it's being detected by your laptop/computer. BTW most laptops now a days do come with a built in card reader and you will only need your SD card's jacket

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Amazon,

I have seen before where it took more than one FDR to get the planets to align correctly. When I first got my phone, Straight out of the box, it wasn't acting right. I was ready to return it and knew that they would do an FDR before giving me another phone. So I did it myself. The issues went away and some others popped up. Did it one more time and it was the charm. Everything worked great after that. I would give a second FDR a shot. If that don't work, walk it into the VZW store.

BigRedGonzo