Netflix 12001 error (only 4g, works over wifi)

kpetzing

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I've been watching netflix for a while on my phone and about a week ago it just stopped and I get the 12001 error every time (it happened very rarely prior to this). I uninstalled neflix, cleared the data, restarted the phone, etc based on info online about the error. I can watch video over wifi, just not over 3g/4g. Any other ideas? Everything online says the things I have tried should work and I can't find any further things to try.

Thanks in advance,
Kristen

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sounds a lot like your carrier decided enough was enough and blocked your main data sucker.

I don't think Verizon would do this as they usually want people to use data since most are on capped plans.

Let me guess you are with Verizon?

Yeah he is.. That is why he posted in the Verizon section :D.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Same here!! Ive been googling like crazy trying to fix this problem. It works perfect when i get home on my wifi but as soon as i leave its gone even though i have 4G almost everywhere and unlimited data.
If you are with verison its not just with your network, ive got sprint.

Kelly Peterson1

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I spent 3 hours on the phone today with sprint trying to figure this out as well,after already speaking with netflix and netflix saying its my network...sprint says after 3 hours and 5 different people its netflix related.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87