- 6 Posts
Red Screen with White "Verizon", won't factory reset
I have a Verizon GS4 with JB 4.3. When I pulled my phone out of my pocket, the screen was solid red with a white Verizon logo. The logo tail shows a pulse and my blue notification led is pulsing.
Rebooting, battery pulls, wipe data partition, and repeated factory data resets, in recovery mode, have not changed this display when the phone reboots. (I even tried a fdr with the SD card out of the phone.) I'm thinking that somehow the KK update started in my pocket because the phone was warm when I pulled it out and I have never seen this display before.
Is there some other way to interrupt what is going on and go back to JB?
- 05-21-2014, 03:55 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: Red Screen with White "Verizon", won't factory reset
Were you rooted? If not, I would take the phone into verizon and get them to reflash if for you. Unless you can reflash yourself.
I would rather have them reflash and give me my phone back than have them send me a refurb.
- By myrlin7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:04 PM
- By rosser in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:46 PM
- By Andyvalver in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:00 PM
- By AppleHatr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:44 AM
- By noidster in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:06 PM