- 44 Posts
No Text Message Sounds After Kit Kat
Well, I have a strange issue that I can't seem to figure out. I had personalized notification sounds for people on my contact list. After my Kit Kat update today, none of the text message notification sounds work. My ring tones are fine, but I can't get any sounds to work. It only vibrates. Has anyone else had this problem, and how can it be fixed? Help, I'm stuck on this one!
- 05-23-2014, 02:02 PM #2
Re: No Text Message Sounds After Kit Kat
1st--- push the volume button up or down, whatevers. Tap on the gear icon that shows up on screen. Check the notifications slider and make sure it isn't all the way to the left.
2. Go to settings- device settings- sound. Mess around with those settings, and if your using the Samsung stock messaging app there should be a selection there to look into as well.
Posted via Android Central App
- By music_man185 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:00 AM
- By CelestrikaGirlay in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 09:20 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Meg Faulkenberry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:54 AM
- By Parker Sawadsky in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:36 PM