- 2 Posts
Having issues with scrolling calendar widgets not scrolling, task widgets not removing task once marked complete, alarm clock showing on when off and off when on. I have removed and re installed the widgets to home screens, turned phone on and off (multiple times, sometime it works ) and have done a reset per suggestion of the " Samsung guy" only helped for a short time and issues have returned repeatedly. Calendar & task widgets are for the Calengoo App and the alarm is the standard one that is pre installed. These issues have all happened since the last update any suggestions???
- 06-02-2014, 10:13 AM #2
Re: Widget Issues
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
- By Leroy Lee in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 13Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:53 PM
- By SNsAndroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:37 PM
- By Dino Ingram in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:35 PM
- By BunnyInDisguise in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:04 AM
- By GMG97 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 07:38 PM