Having issues with scrolling calendar widgets not scrolling, task widgets not removing task once marked complete, alarm clock showing on when off and off when on. I have removed and re installed the widgets to home screens, turned phone on and off (multiple times, sometime it works ) and have done a reset per suggestion of the " Samsung guy" only helped for a short time and issues have returned repeatedly. Calendar & task widgets are for the Calengoo App and the alarm is the standard one that is pre installed. These issues have all happened since the last update any suggestions???
    06-02-2014 08:56 AM
    Having issues with scrolling calendar widgets not scrolling, task widgets not removing task once marked complete, alarm clock showing on when off and off when on. I have removed and re installed the widgets to home screens, turned phone on and off (multiple times, sometime it works ) and have done a reset per suggestion of the " Samsung guy" only helped for a short time and issues have returned repeatedly. Calendar & task widgets are for the Calengoo App and the alarm is the standard one that is pre installed. These issues have all happened since the last update any suggestions???
    I would try clearing cache in recovery, and see if that helps. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Follow instructions for the S3.
    06-02-2014 09:13 AM
    Thanks, tried it, so far so good. Fingers crossed it remains so.
    06-13-2014 08:40 AM