- 1 Posts
Turning Off E-Mail
I am getting ready to get married and go on my honeymoon over the next couple of weeks. I want to turn off my work e-mail on my phone without having to delete the account and add it again. Is there a way to do that? I know there is a way on the iPhone, but since I moved over to this phone, I have not figured it out.
- 06-10-2014, 11:26 AM #2
Re: Turning Off E-Mail
Go to the settings - accounts and disable sync for the work email.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By stringbeanie in forum HTC One (M8) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Joshsux in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:31 PM
- By jim_h#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:57 AM
- By delomelas in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:25 PM
- By ihadanny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:24 PM